Dusty W. Nagy, DVM, PhD, DACVIM-LAIM
Specialties and Expertise
- Food animal medicine, Surgery
- DVM: Cornell University
- MS and PhD: University of Missouri
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) - Large Animal Internal Medicine
Select Awards, Achievements, and Publications
- Nagy DW. Diagnostic approach to forestomach diseases. Vet Clin North Am Food Anim Pract. 2017;33(3):441-450.
- Nagy DW. Diagnostics and ancillary tests of neurologic dysfunction in the ruminant. Vet Clin North Am Food Anim Pract. 2017;33(1):9-18.
- Nagy DW. Resuscitation and critical care of neonatal calves. Vet Clin North Am Food Anim Pract. 2009;25(1):1-11,xi.
Manual Chapters and Commentaries